Using pax-exam 4.9.1, we suffer from unpredictable hangs on shutdown. We've
seen this with the exam-maven-plugin and when using

public static PaxExamServer exam = new PaxExamServer();

to launch karaf 4.0.6. Most of the time, everything works as expected, but
when it goes wrong, it just gets stuck, sitting there. We're on the verge
of implementing a thread waiting for a connection that will just stop the
OSGi framework forcibly. That's pretty ugly. Can anyone suggest a debugging
strategy? The non-reproducibility of this is, of course, a barrier.

OPS4J - -

For more options, visit