Great, Christoph, Christian and Marc. Great seeing some new developments in
Pax Exam again!

I've quickly written an overview here:
https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/PAXEXAM4/Pax+Exam+5+Vision. Feel free
to add/modify/clarify.

We might want to discuss:

   - Should this be about Pax Exam 5 or just a broader Pax Exam "future
   thoughts"? Personally, i am involved in matters that need the Bndtools
   Integration and the Acceptance Test API. All other points are long running
   "problems" I had with Pax Exam that I'd like to see tackled in the future.
   So maybe putting those under the "5" umbrella will just delay Pax Exam 5
   forever.
   - Start using a static doc generators for documentation (over
   confluence)? E.g. like http://ops4j.github.io/pax/web/index.html
   - Do those big feature developments in branches (I saw Christoph working
   on the PDE container in master, which used to be fine, just wondering if
   now, with all those unrelated things coming up, is a good time keeping
   master in an always releasable state). ?

*www.rebaze.de <http://www.rebaze.de/> | www.rebaze.com
<http://www.rebaze.com/> | @rebazeio <https://twitter.com/rebazeio>*