AS noted, when we left the "version 1.0" of infrastructure (where basically
everyone, with enough knowledge, could do anything on our own systems),
there has been a division between admins and committers (or what the term
is on each system).

In principle, I (and probably others) have no problem promoting active
members of the community to admin. It just lessens the work on someone else.

And I think Achim is (or has) elevated you for that purpose.

Cheers
Niclas

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:02 AM, 'Christoph Läubrich' via OPS4J <
ops4j@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I'd like to start a new OPS4j pax project that is about remote control of
> OSGi, maybe it will implements (but not restricted to) "Remote Services"
> and "Remote Service Admin" Specification.
> The main goal for now would be to provide support for new container
> abstraction in pax-exam but I think this could be usefull for others as
> well so I'd like to work on it under an own pax-project.
>
> But how is this done? It seems there are special right required to setup a
> project (github, jira, confluence, add it to
> https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/ops4j/Pax ... more?).
> If I can't do it on my own, can someone with apropiat rights please create
> a new "pax-remote" project for me?
>
> thanks in advance :-)
>
> --
> --