Hello,

I am looking to try out PAX-CDI 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT since it got a few fixes
from 1.0.0.RC2 but having problem loading it.
The feature indicates that it is using karaf.feature v1.5.0 schema but
Karaf 4.1.4 (which PAX CDI depends on) still supports up to v1.4.0.
I also tried it out on ServiceMix 7.0.1 with same schema issue.

Any reason to update to 1.5.0 schema for the feature.xml? Any
recommendation how to work around this?

Thanks,

Tyler