Hi,

Cellar syncs the bundles and config on the cluster.

By default, it doesn't sync "local" config (basically the etc/*.cfg files). To
do so, you have to enable the local listener in
etc/org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg.

Else, you have to use cluster:config-property-set to create the config on the
cluster.

Regards
JB