Hello

Pax Web 8 also supports "async-supported" property - see
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/web-8.0.9/pax-web-extender-whiteboard/src/main/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/extender/whiteboard/internal/tracker/ServletTracker.java#L107-L110

It also supports standard "osgi.http.whiteboard.servlet.asyncSupported"
property and in Jetty case the value is then set into
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.Holder#_asyncSupported field.

Because the "legacy" version is used, you should see this in logs:

Legacy async-supported property specified, R7
osgi.http.whiteboard.servlet.asyncSupported property should be used instead

However, after checking further, CXF is passing the properties as "init
parameters", and Pax Web 8 expects a service registration property.
However, when using pure HttpService, there are no "service registration
properties".
I can't see in Pax Web 7 where "async-supported" servlet init parameter is
turned into actual flag set into the servlet holder... Did it work with Pax
Web 7?

Anyway - for CXF case, I'll handle this init property as service
registration property and set correct value for "async supported". See
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/issues/1767

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 20 wrz 2022 o 09:37 Timothée Lemaire <lemaire.timot...@gmail.com>