Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade to karaf 4.4.x and face some issue regarding async
support in servlet.

We are using the basic cxf servlet with basic pax HttpService. I'm not sure
how things worked in pax 7, but as of pax 8.0.6 regardless of any OSGI
configuration on cxf, async won't be enabled.

Apparently cxf register its servlet with the default parameters and hence
passes additional parameters such as "*async-supported*" in the initParams
map, where Pax's HttpServlet expect additional arguments.
ref :
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/cxf-3.5.3/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/osgi/ServletExporter.java#L126

Is this voluntary or and unintended side effect ? Is there any possibility
to take that into account (or could it be the case with more recent pax 8
releases ?) ? Or should i just do something more custom through extended
HttpService or whiteboard ?

Thank you for you time,
Timothée Lemaire