Hello,

I've tried migrating our application from Karaf 4.3.x to 4.4.x.
Application doesn't start. After reading timeouts, I've noticed, that
javax.sql.DataSource were not created.
Were there any breaking changes in configuration file formats?
I have pax-jdbc-config installed in console, it's starting, running, but it
doesn't produce any data sources...

Example configuration

File:
etc/org.ops4j.datasource-main.cfg

Content:
osgi.jdbc.driver.class=org.postgresql.Driver
url=jdbc:postgresql://pg-server.intern:5432/appmain
dataSourceName=main-pg
user=appuser
password=apppasswod
pool=dbcp2
#osgi.connection.pooling.enabled=true
#osgi.connection.max=32
jdbc.pool.maxTotal=4
jdbc.pool.maxIdle=2
jdbc.pool.testOnBorrow=true
jdbc.factory.validationQuery=select 1
jdbc.factory.validationQueryTimeout=5
jdbc.factory.maxConnLifetimeMillis=120000

I was trying to find any hints in release notes of Karaf 4.4.0, but no huge
incompatibility is mentioned.
I'd be grateful for any hints, currently I'm fully lost.

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech