On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:35 PM, Adam Roach <a...@nostrum.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/18 4:31 PM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) wrote:

Thanks, Adam.  To try to stay neutral in tone and present the facts,
how about the following additional text:

While there are well deployed alternate SMS- based solutions that do
not involve out of specification protocol interception, this is still
an unsolved problem for non-SMS users.

If you have tweaks, please propose them.  I'll put this in the running
version and change if needed.

Thanks,
Kathleen

--