Hi Alan,

Agreed. In the last cycle we looked to respond quickly to the comments,
however, hit a blocker on upload of the resulting doc.

We will upload a new version with response to Joe’s comments from the 20 Feb
this week, and start cadence of interaction with group to get the security
section completed directly after.

On 20/03/2018, 12:05, "Alan DeKok" <al...@deployingradius.com> wrote:

    > On Mar 19, 2018, at 3:37 PM, Douglas Gash (dcmgash) <dcmg...@cisco.com>
wrote:

    > Apologies for delay Alan, I have goofed with mail forwarding.
    >
    > We still have some work to do on the security section. I will check to
see which items we missed outside the security section, as I thought we had
them all covered.

      The point is to *engage* with the working group.  Simply throwing a new
draft "over the wall" periodically does not inspire confidence.

      On top of that, the Security Considerations still contains substantial
amounts of my text, verbatim.  With no acknowledgement that this is the case.

      It would be good for the authors to engage with the WG to demonstrate
that the document is ready.  The document has been shown repeatedly to be not
ready for publication, with minimal engagement, feedback, or updates.

      Alan DeKok.