This was largely a “here is a document which we want to send through the
ISE, does the WG want it instead / anyone have any objections?”

He and I had decided that it was polite to check with the WG, even though
we were fairly sure the WG would not want it...

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:25 AM Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> > On May 8, 2019, at 06:12, tom petch <ie...@btconnect.com> wrote:
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > I am struck by
> >
> > "CCMIB Sean Turner 5 minutes
> > Sean wants no one to comment and no one commented"
> >
> > which seems consistent; no identifier for the whatever-it-is and so
> > no-one said anything!
>
> I didn’t know how to summarize that any differently.  That’s more or less
> what he said at the mic.  But his presentation is there for the details of
> what he wants.
>
> Joe
>

> > Tom Petch

I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf