From: WGChairs [mailto:wgchairs-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 6:04 AM
To: Working Group Chairs <wgcha...@ietf.org>
Subject: IETF 105 Preliminary Agenda

The IETF 105 preliminary agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be
published on Friday, June 28, 2019.

If you would like to request a change to the preliminary agenda, please send a
message to age...@ietf.org and copy all relevant Area Directors.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.txt

The plenary at IETF 105 will be split into two sections. First, a technical
plenary from 17:10 to 18:10, followed by the administrative/operations plenary
from 18:20 to 19:50. The ten minute break in between will allow attendees to
enter or exit if they wish.

The experiment with unstructured agenda time continues at IETF 105, with an
hour and fifteen minutes each morning. Continental breakfast will be provided
in the Congress Hall Foyer from 08:00 - 09:00. Meeting rooms will be available
for signups from 08:30 - 09:45. Regular WG sessions will begin at 10:00. In
addition, two attendee signup rooms will be available throughout the week as
usual. Further details about how to sign up for a meeting room will be
announced shortly.

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat