This concludes the call for adoption of this document.  Tom Petch expressed
concern that the work on breaking out the common parts between this document
and the L3NM (currently underway) might change the document that gets adopted.
This is a valid concern; however, the L3NM is already adopted and will be
changing in a similar fashion.  I replied as much to Tom that as an individual,
I’d like to see this work combined under the opsawg umbrella.

Given no other opposition and otherwise strong support for adoption, this
document has been adopted by opsawg.  Authors, please rename this document to
draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm (I believe it was stated this was the desired name),
upload it as such to data tracker with a -00 rev.  DO NOT change anything else
in the document.

When uploading to DT, make sure you mark that this new document replaces
draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm so that history is preserved.

Thanks.

Joe