Sharing with the WG the meeting notes from the DMLMO side meeting:
https://notes.ietf.org/s/jEUXpW1XR

**IETF DMLMO side meeting (Feb/9)

Attendees

Benoit Claise Luis M Contreras Eric Vyncke Yannis Viniotis Diego Lopez Camilo
Cardona Sudhendu Kumar Marisol Palmero

Recording:
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/ldr.php?RCID=00214551ba5a70290a179fa473cfe04d
Password: hXN3JDp3

  *   Meeting notes:
  *   Agreed that meeting will be moved to 15:00 CET
  *   Quick intro from the different participants (this will be done just for
this first meeting)
  *   Review Current YANG modules attributes - Marisol to list a few changes
for next call including:
     *   Address for assets (MAC/IP), with purpose being management of the asset
     *   Organization - Consider organizational hierarchy. Marisol to prepare a
proposal for next call
  *   Licenses - Camilo
     *   Considering additional attributes for licenses to cover “combo”
options for feature&assets, including a possible concept as “License Catalog”
notes:
     *   Benoit & Eric: Licensing is a complex topic.
     *   Camilo: Intention is to simplify the complexity: focusing on "Feature
to a license" vs "Asset to a license"
     *   Diego: I believe the licensing model is very much connected with
granularity
  *   Lifecycle for (V)NF vs YANG modules (OSM) - Diego
  *   Tracking table in ppt: Marisol to create Tasks for each topic and include:
     *   Evolve attributes for “Assets in use”
  *   RoundTable
     *   Luis: Review HW and SW disaggregation
     *   Inventory Management, discussing 2 options:
        *   as per IETF112 OPSAWG discussion, we can raise topic to the chair
and propose a follow up conversation.
        *   review DMLMO current model how an asset is defined, and the
attributes linked to it. Review the concept of asset definition and how it
links to inventory. We will address this in next call
thanks,

Marisol Palmero