Dear OPSA working group,
Notes from the DMLMO regular side meeting are updated:
https://notes.ietf.org/s/jEUXpW1XR

** IETF DMLMO side meeting (Apr/06)
Attendees
Eric Vyncke
Marisol Palmero
Meeting notes/updates:

  *   Inventory: based on feedback from previous onsite meeting IETF #113, we
are following with the AD & CCAMP and OPSA WG Chairs to decide which inventory
YANG modules we should/could consume. From inventory perspective, DMLMO draft
will need to align the “asset” concept to existing inventory YANG modules,
considering that an asset refers to hardware, software, applications, or
services; and it can be physical or virtual.
  *   License: based on feedback from previous IETF #113 onsite meeting, we are
working to cover common use cases for licence YANG module. Within the use
cases, we are looking to include contraints that might be different from just
time, i.e. licenses that can be limited by the number of cpus, vcpus, users,
limit BW, and other possible consumption models. A proposal is available for
discussion under:
https://github.com/marisolpalmero/DMLMO/blob/fix-license/YangModules/ietf-lmo-licenses.yang

Appreciate your comments and feedback,

Thanks,