I'm reading through this draft and generally okay with the flow (though
I not that provider is misspelled in Section 2), but one thing sticks out.

Why is attachment-interface a raw string on now a reference to an actual
interface?  Seeing Benoit credited on this work, I wonder what he'd say
since I know something he's passionate about is being able to have
meaningful references between objects (which YANG allows for) so that,
in this case, I can more easily and unambiguously determine services
attached to a given interface.

I'm fully ready to admit I might have missed a point on that.  But
reading through the example in the Appendix B still left me scratching
my head.

Thanks.

Joe