Thanks, Med.

As a consumer or operator of an implementation of this work, what would
you do with the value of attachment-interface?  How would you monitor
that to ensure the services attached there are healthy?  Assume the type
is phy.  You can't assume that the value is anything you can look up in
other YANG-modeled trees.

In your example, you use GE0/6/1 which may or may not be an interface
name in ietf-interfaces (as an example).  Again, just curious as an
operator what I do to measure overall health of this entity and still
tie that to all services that might be impacted?

Joe