Hello,
Here is a new version of the data manifest draft.

Thanks to Med for his review.

Changes:
- Adding more into data platform: yang packages, whole yanglib module to
specify datastores
- Setting the right type for periods: int64 -> uint64
- Specify the origin datastore for mdt subscription
- Set both models to config false
- Applying text comments from Mohamed Boucadair
- Adding an example of data-manifest file
- Adding rationale for reusing telemetry system for collection of the manifests
- Export manifest with on change telemetry as opposed to YANG instance file

Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-01

Best