From: Jean Quilbeuf <jean.quilb...@huawei.com>
Sent: 29 April 2022 17:19

Dear Tom,
Thank you very much for your comments.

Here is the updated version:
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-05

The main changes were to remove the guidelines section and move the example
modules to the informative section.
I also fixed some issues such as the prefixes in IANA section and some minor
text edits.

<tp>

Looks good.

You probably know that going forward there needs to be just the one Revision
statement in each module so at some stage all the others must come out.

I have some thoughts on the YANG but would like to see a YANG Doctor review
first  so as not to contradict them:-)

I note the absence of a definition of 'service' which I find problematic.. That
probably ought to be in -architecture but I see no sign thereof.  Service for
me is part of a  Service Level Agreement but your usage seems different.

Tom Petch

Thanks again,
Jean