Agreed with Med here... on top of removing " by SRH Experts", as he mentioned in his initial post.

Regards, Benoit

On 5/22/2023 8:49 PM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:

Re-,

The designed experts for this sub-registry should be familiar with SRH. I think your concern can be fixed by making this change:

OLD:

The guidelines that are being followed by the designated experts for ..

NEW:
The designed experts for this registry should be familiar with SRH.
The guidelines that are being followed by the designated experts for ..

The AD (Rob) will take that into account when selecting the DEs for this sub-registry. The good news is that the authors of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh said that they volunteer to be DE for this registry.

Cheers,

Med

*De :* Aitken, Paul <pait...@ciena.com>
*Envoyé :* lundi 22 mai 2023 13:10
*À :* Graf Thomas, INI-NET-VNC-HCS <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>; BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>; opsawg@ietf.org
*Cc :* benoit.cla...@huawei.com; pierre.franc...@insa-lyon.fr
*Objet :* Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-10.txt

1) Yes, 5.1.9.1. could be renumbered to 5.2. But also modify the name to "New IPFIX IPv6 SRH Segment Type Subregistry", similar to the name of section 5.1. "New SRH Information Elements".

Also watch for confusion between section 3's title and section 5.1:

    3.  New SRv6 IPFIX Information Elements
    5.1.  New SRH Information Elements

2) I specifically asked for the Expert Reviewers to be named, for two reasons:

    1. Each registry lists the "Registration Procedure(s)" (Expert Review) and the corresponding "Expert(s)" (IE Doctors) - so it's necessary to provide both pieces of information.     2. Without specifying "SRH Experts", it might incorrectly be assumed that "IE Doctors" will be the expert reviewers.

P.