From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 10:04 PM
To: Benoit Claise <benoit.cla...@huawei.com>, Dan Voyer <daniel.vo...@bell.ca>,
Daniel Voyer <daniel.vo...@bell.ca>, Sriram Gopalakrishnan (sriragop)
<srira...@cisco.com>, Thomas Graf <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>, Vyasraj Satyanar
<vyas...@juniper.net>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-voyersriram-opsawg-ipfix-gtpu-03.txt
A new version of Internet-Draft draft-voyersriram-opsawg-ipfix-gtpu-03.txt has
been successfully submitted by Sriram Gopalakrishnan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:     draft-voyersriram-opsawg-ipfix-gtpu
Revision: 03
Title:    Export of GTP-U Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)