I think your response reads well.  Thank you for drafting this and inviting
ITU-T to the part in mpls should they want to collaborate further.  As an
opsawg co-chair, I would be willing to co-sign.

Joe

From: Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2024 at 11:45
To: 'OPSAWG' <opsawg@ietf.org>
Cc: 'mpls-chairs' <mpls-cha...@ietf.org>, opsawg-cha...@ietf.org
<opsawg-cha...@ietf.org>, ops-...@ietf.org <ops-...@ietf.org>, rtg-...@ietf.org
<rtg-...@ietf.org>
Subject: Proposed Liaison Response to SG11
Hi OPSAWG,

The MPLS working group is discussing sending a liaison to ITU-T SG11 in
response to their liaison (https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1869/)
originally targeted at OPSAWG.

If you feel:
- OPSAWG should co-sign
- MPLS should butt out
- edits are needed

Please respond to the MPLS chairs copying either mailing list. We do intend
moving fairly quickly on this, but will wait until after MPLS has met (IETF
Tuesday) before sending anything.

Cheers,
Adrian (for the MPLS WG chairs)