Hello, WG.  I hope everyone is doing well and those that traveled here to
Brisbane are recovering from jet lag.

Our WG session is tomorrow, Monday March 18 at 15:30 local time, 0530 UTC.
Please review
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/technology/meetecho-guide-participant/ if you
will be attending remotely.  And for in-person attendees, you should also join
the Meetecho queue to ask questions at the mic.

You may have noticed our slot got reduced from 2 hours to 1.5 hours.  As such,
we had to compress people’s speaking slots, and we will greatly appreciate all
speakers keeping on their allotted times.  We will have to cut people off if
presentations are going long.

In this session, we will be saying goodbye to our esteemed AD, Rob and
welcoming Mahesh as our new, incoming AD.  You may remember Rob from such great
minute-taking meetings as 118, 117, 116, … (he will be missed for other
reasons, too).

The chairs would be grateful if someone could respond saying you can help with
minutes at https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-119-opsawg?both.  This will
expedite our process to getting to presentations.

Thanks!

Joe (on behalf of the opsawg chairs)