Dear all,

 I am writing to inform you that we are organizing an AI4NET side meeting
tomorrow, Monday, from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM Brisbane time. The meeting will take
place in room P6-7.

The main topics for discussion will be as follows:

1. Network Anomaly Detection,  Thomas Graf,   Swisscom,  15 mins
2. AI for Network: Practice in iBNG,  Mengmeng Li,   China Mobile, 10 Mins
3. Network LLM Practice,  Dario Rossi,   Huawei France, 20 mins
4. Large Language Model (LLM) for Networking: Architecture and Practice,
Xiaohui Xie, Tsinghua University, 10 mins
5. NORIA-O ontology Introdcution, Phd Lionel Tailhardat, Orange, 20 mins

Your participation and input would be greatly appreciated. If you are
interested in attending, please feel free to join us.

Best regards,
Cheng Li & Weiqiang Cheng