Dear Carlos and Adrian,

As I said in the chat during the OPSAWG meeting, I also support this document.
I don’t have a lot of specific examples of how the terminology are confusing,
but I am co-authoring draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-on-path-telemetry where it
started as an inband telemetry protocol and then we were asked to change this
terminology to “on-path telemetry protocol”.
Also I haven’t been able to find a clear formal definition of “on-path
telemetry protocol”.

Thanks for the document,
Alex