Many thanks Thomas and Alex, both for the support, as well as for the useful
suggestions.

Alex, “on-path” is much more descriptive than “in-band” for sure!

Thomas, Alex, will send an iteration of the draft incorporating the Node Type
suggestion. (BTW, I think you meant rfc9197 or rfc9359 instead of rfc 9398?)

Thanks!

Carlos.