Hello Jen

Thanks for your interest for our I-D and even more thanks for your valuable
comments.

1) accepted

2) point taken for redirect message & use of loopback address being
implementation dependent, we have modified this section

3) Control plane protocols, we now use 'Most control plane protocols' as RSVP
is an exception ;-)

4) Same as 2) indeed

5) added that the order of advantage has no significance and added the 'Simpler
address management' as suggestion (thanks)

6) good catch, traceroute text has been changed

7) static LLA configuration text has been modified

8) IXP, we preferred not to call out advantages and caveats as they previous
ones also apply to IXP

Again big thanks

-éric