XiPeng
Great suggestions & info on all counts.
This is why you are in charge!  šŸ˜Š

Regards to the default policy(s) for EHs.    If we adopt the policy ā€œOnly allow
the ones you really needā€,  I am concerned that most of us at Enterprises donā€™t
understand EHs enough to make that determination.   So we may be better served
to understand the ones we DONā€™T need or that could have negative impact.     I
am hopeful that an effective BCP, could perhaps accomplish both.    That way if
an organization prefers implicit deny vs implicit allow,  both could be
accomplished.

And good question about creating a new use case document or updating older
ones.   In general, I would prefer to have as few separate docs as possible,
but it depends on what the gaps are.   I would like hear from Nalini and others
on this.

Like Nick,  I think Brianā€™s book is great and am already suggesting it to
anyone that will listen.

And finally, the Worldwide IPv6 portal sounds good, if done and promoted
properly.   It would be very helpful to have one entry point for those who do
not know where or how to start.     Is ISOC responsible for itā€™s structure and
content?

Once again, great thoughts.

Thanks!

Mike