On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Michael <[email protected]> wrote:
> Kyle Williams wrote: > >> So some ass thought it would be great to spam from my node, because today >> I got a complaint about abuse. >> >> >> The node "BillyGoat" (FP: 12b9b187422b2a7752f861aa0b86e4d99fa88dc0) has >> been taken offline because of this. I'm not going to argue with my hosting >> company as they support my websites, and I like having them. I gave them >> the informational lecture about Tor and how it helps people, but they only >> care about the abuse. Further more, the people on the other end of the >> phone don't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. This is the second >> time this has happened within a week of firing up a Tor server, and now I >> remember why I do not like running a exit node. >> >> Consider this just a FYI, router BillyGoat is down and will not be back >> online. >> >> >> Best regards, >> >> Kyle >> > > Kyle, > > Just from an informational standpoint, what were your exit policies? > > Michael > reject 0.0.0.0/8:* reject 169.254.0.0/16:* reject 127.0.0.0/8:* reject 192.168.0.0/16:* reject 10.0.0.0/8:* reject 172.16.0.0/12:* reject 66.109.20.52:* accept *:80 accept *:443 accept *:43 reject *:* * * * *

