Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position  : iOS Lead Developer Location  : Miami, FLDuration  : 6+ Months
Contract*

*Rate: $50/hr C2C MAXX*

*Job Description*
The iOS Development Lead will be involved in all aspects of development and
App store launch across all brands.

*Required Experience*
Degree in Engineering or Computer Science desired or equivalent experience
in the field.
Multiple hands-on App launches into App Store highly desirable
Expert knowledge on iOS and Apple technologies.
Experience releasing applications on the Apple App Store is a plus.
Experience with iOS APIs, Objective C, Xcode, Swift, XML, JSON, GIT.
Knowledge of good software development processes such as configuration
management, software lifecycle and defect tracking.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
Experience in implementing Apple Notification Services like APN on phones
and tablets.
Familiar with agile development process.
Experience in incubating, and managing software teams are a must.
A minimum of 4 years developing iOS applications required.