Hi,

*Please Reply to chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com <soo...@logicplanet.com>**

Hi Partner ,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please let me know if You have any consultants

Please reply back with all details and updated resume

We have hot requirements on *Lombardi Developer for Business Technology
Services*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Phone Hire*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*Title                 :           Lombardi Developer for Business
Technology Services*

*Duration           :           6+ months*

*Location          :           Phoenix, AZ***

*The Job Description is as follows:*

* *

Experience: 4-10 years of IT experience.

Technical Skills:

Lombardi 6.2, J2EE,BPM,JAVA,Oracle

Job description:

1.    Should have minimum one year of hands on experience in Lombardi
development

2.    Experience in design and development of J2EE with BPM projects.

3.    Should be good team player with good communication skills .

4.    Should work Independently and have good analytical skills

* *

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(*:   608-237-1724 (O) ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
****:** * chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || URL:  www.adaminfotech.com