HI Team,

Please share profile for Web Developer.

*Position: Web Developer*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: Contract*

Web Development (Javascript, HTML, CSS3) – For Web Developer profiles
specifically, we were quite disappointed to see the kind of candidates came
in for interview last weekend. Requirement was to have candidates having
experience in Javascript/JQuery/HTML5/CSS/Angular JS who have programming
skills along with web development. All the candidates who came in for
interview were pure Web Designers who just know HTML/CSS/Photoshop etc. who
never worked on Javascript and failed on very-very basic problem solving/
programming skills. We must at least tell them upfront that
Javascript/JQuery is a must have requirement and we just don’t need vanilla
designer.

Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office:
201-204-1263 |abhis...@pro-tekconsulting.com