*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to r...@hclglobal.com <r...@hclglobal.com>*
*Sr .Net Developer*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
The key person (developer) must have the following skill sets:
· MVC Entity Framework
· Web Services
· Source Control Systems (such as Subversion or Team Foundation
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including
encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
· May require a bachelor's degree.
· Requires 5 years or more of experience in the field or in a related
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
· May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· The need is for a developer with experience developing front-end
user interfaces and back-end software components (e.g. SQL).
· The position is located within the ODOT Technical Services/Strategic
· The purpose of this role is to support software development for
various ODOT Highway Engineering software projects and maintenance
Communication skills both verbal and written
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
Team Foundation Server
HCL Global Systems Inc.
Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.