I have heard about this Storage box. It can be plugged with any OS and diff OS can
use this box as their Storage, by allocating diff LUN's to them. When all the
datafiles,redologs,archives are in same place do u expect to get better
performance????????. Think it over. Go for RAID1 and RAID0 combination. U will get
better performance from ORacle. U can tune ORACLE db to its maximum extent by placing
diff datafiles in diff controllers/HDD's.

Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian