-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

No, you do not have to restart the listener.
touch the listener.log file (we do a 'cp /dev/null
$ORACLE_HOME/network/log/listener.log)
and the listener will start writing to it again.

----
R. Matt Adams  - GE Appliances - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Meddle not in the affairs of troff,
  for it is subtle and quick to anger.