The buffer pools (keep, recycle and default) are for
data blocks (tables, indexes, rollback) not for the
sql code. Pinned packages, procedures, functions are
kept in the shared pool.

Pinning a package will prevent it to be aged out of
the shared pool.

--- Mark Leith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > The
only thing I could think of would be if the KEEP
> buffer pool was not
> sized correctly. If the pool were too small to hold
> all pinned objects then
> I should think the LRU algorithim would come in to
> play.
>
> What you have to look at is the size of all objects
> pinned against the size
> of the KEEP buffer pool, by analyzing all pinned
> objects and adding together
> their size.
>
> HTH
>
> Mark

=====
Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle, consultant entrepôt de données
Oracle DBA, datawarehouse consultant

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=