Title: alter session set events 'immediate trace name redohdr level 10'

Hello,

I'm looking for documentation to name and label the output from the dump of redo headers and logs.  For example,
siz: 0x5000 seq: 0x00001087 hws: 0x2 bsz: 512 nab: 0x5001 flg: 0x0 dup: 2

The size parameter is what, the header size in hex?  x5000 = decimal 20480?

In the DB2 world, this kind of information is readily available and provided to licensed customers in the DB2 Diagnosis Manual.  I would think the Oracle diagnosis info should be as available as IBM's.  Yes?  A search in MetaLink for this list returned zero hits: siz seq hws bsz nab flg dup

Any information or referral to documentation is appreciated.  Thanks, Linda.  Oracle DBA, former IBM DB2 L2.