Kirti
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 5:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi,
It generally means Contat Oracle Support.

You may try to have your alert log file scanned at
http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/iorabugfinder/iorabugfinder.html.  Set
Search Depth to 0.

Very nice little tool from Unal Bilisim. I used it a few times with good
results.

HTH

Regards,

- Kirti Deshpande