From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 June 2001 11:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Need help getting started

This is kind of a different Oracle question. Does anyone have any suggestions
how a person can land an entry level job. I do not work in the Technology
field but would very much like to. I have been going to school at night for
about two and a half years
and have the first two OCP developers tests behind me and am working on the
third now. I have a 3.9 GPA and can't even get an interview. How do you get
experience if no one will hire you? I have even offered to work for free in
the evenings or on my days off. I live in Minneapolis and would really
appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have. Thanks,
Karen