Hi,

I got a similar problem in my test database while trying to do an export.Opened a tar with Oracle , but not much luck yet.

I get the following error:

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully.

No idea why this happened?I am not sure if this is connected to the 904 mentioned here.

Rgds,

Jyoti