I didn't say it was perfect.  I just said that it worked. (grin)

If they insist on no physical contact then there are certain consequences,
including network traffic being hosed during installs.  This is also how I
would install the client on users' workstations.

                    "Smith, Ron

                    L." <rlsmith         To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

                    @kmg.com>            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by: root        cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Physical access to servers
for
                                         maintenance

                    09/26/2001

                    11:20 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Last time we tried an install from a remote CD it took about 4 times longer
to complete.

Ron