Title: How much data can SQL*Server hold?

I think SQL Server can hold up to 5Mb.

Just kidding, in 6.5 it is 1Tb, in 7.0 It is 1,048,516 TB

32k dbs/server

32gb file size in 6.5, and 4tb file size in 7.0

And a max of 2 billion objects if I remember correctly.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax:    (707) 885-2275