-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 8:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Well, if u r in London, u wont feel the difference. I am in Nottingham
in the Midlands and I can assure u that the cost of living here is low
compared to the US. So is true for most of the other UK cities like
Manchester, Sheffield, Glasgow etc...
Secondly, since the public transport system is so good in the UK, u can
save money on ur car expenses if u wish to.

Samir Sarkar
Oracle DBA - Lennon Team
SchlumbergerSema
Email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : +44 (0) 115 - 95 76217
EPABX : +44 (0) 115 - 957 6418 Ext. 76217
Fax : +44 (0) 115 - 957 6018

Author: Gogala, Mladen