I was only playing with you - I give you more credit than that Rachel

(I did put a smiley after my comment)

Lee

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12 November 2001 16:15
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I do know there is more to the UK than London (and have visited more of
it!)

I merely meant that the last time I visited I was in London. And prices
there were high

=== message truncated ===

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe