-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello everyone,

I'm certain that this is a FAQ, but I thought I would make a request here.

I have a client whose management is requesting us to make a business case
for keeping our Oracle on UNIX rather than on NT.

I wonder if anyone can link to or provide any of the following on this
subject:

* whitepapers
* platform selection papers
* pro/con summaries to management, no matter how informal

Please help in any way you can, thanks in advance,

Paul

---
www.pythian.com -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 877-PYTHIAN
Smarter than adding another team member, Pythian has new services for
supplementing DBAs: get our help with monitoring, 24x7 on-call, daily
verifications, storage management, performance and more.

Author: Paul Vallee

Author: Troiano, Paul (CAP, GEFA)