-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 11:54 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

James can you tell us more about the requirements of your
environment/software that would cause such a solution to arise.  I can see
the possibility of writing a MS Access client that perhaps your sales staff
uses that replicates with the database.  Hopefully, you don't have too many
tables.  You really are not going to have a lot of success I think using
anything but a PL/SQL and VBA solution in this regard.

- Ethan