-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 2:58 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

The Oracle server is on our internal network, the MS Access is on a server
from ISP, which is outside of our network. The cost to eliminate the MS
Access, merge all application to our Oracle is too high, so we decide to
stay the way it is.

It's not real replication, just copy(move) the data from Oracle to MS Access
in batch process, but we want to automate the process.

Author: Xing, James

Author: Khedr, Waleed