Live to learn... forget... and learn again.

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 4:26 PM
To: LazyDBA.com Discussion

Reposting as I forgot to include a subject line on previous post.

I have Oracle 8i with 4 instances and Oracle 9i with 1 instance. How can I
just remove all of Oracle 9i without touching Oracle 8i?

Thanks
Rick

--------
Oracle documentation is here:
http://tahiti.oracle.com/pls/tahiti/tahiti.homepage
To unsubscribe: send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To subscribe:   send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit the list archive: http://www.LAZYDBA.com/odbareadmail.pl
Tell yer mates about http://www.farAwayJobs.com
By using this list you agree to these
terms:http://www.lazydba.com/legal.html