Yes, that's bad.  You have analyzed the data dictionary tables.  You
need to delete the statistics for them.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have recently changed the analyze script. Earliar it was
dbms_utility.analyze_schema(...) statement, It is now changed to
dbms_stats.gather_database_stats();

Is this a problem?

The response time for select count(*) from dba_extents is also 30
minutes.
It is not specific to any table.
Thanks,
-- Babu