But she is missing from this list for a while...Hope to see her again
Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:51:37 -0800

I concur.  Anita's one of the most knowledgeable replication
people to ever grace this list.

Jared

"Gogala, Mladen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/14/2002 12:28 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

         To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         cc:
         Subject:        RE: Locally Managed Tablespaces

Well, not really. I did that by slightly modifying sql.bsq
in 8.1.7.2, but I'm not quite sure that modifying sql.bsq
is something that Oracle Support likes to hear about...
You can do it in a supported way as of 9.2.
The same goes for renaming a user. One or two quick updates
of the sys.user$ table and it is done. Again, your favorite
support engineer will not like that. BTW, my favorite support
engineer is Anita Bardeen from FLA. She's great!

Author: Gogala, Mladen

Author: Mohammad Rafiq